Private Exchange XR-0601:
This is the first private swap card I received. I love interesting architecture, and we don't have many old buildings here in the USA. Many thanks to Kriszti!
About the postcard
| Sender: | szirmaik |
| Received: | Unknown |
| Travelled: | 10034 km (6236 mi) |
About the location
| Location: | Budapest, Hungary |
| Lat, Lon: | 47° 30' N, 19° 5'E |
| Population: | 1,695,000 |
| Language(s): | Hungarian |
| Tidbit: | The Hungarian Parliament Building (pictured, center left) is one of the largest parliament buildings in the world: 268 m x 123 m, 96 m tall, with 691 rooms! Construction started in 1885 and was completed in 1904, but not before the architect went blind. |



4 comments:
Hi Laura!
I'm very happy you like the card. Please let me tell you that my username is "szirmaik" in postcrossing, that's important, because there is another postcrosser who has the username "kriszti" (pretty common first name here in Hungary)
Bye
Kriszti
Oops! So sorry. I googled postcrossing and Kriszti and that was the postcrossing profile I found. Yes, I'm sure it is a common name, as Christina is very common here in the USA. I've fixed the link to your profile.
-Laura
Nice log! I like all the information you put with your send and received cards :)
I'm glad you like it! I'm on vacation now, so I haven't had a chance to add many cards. Hopefully I'll have time when I am back.
:)
-Laura
Post a Comment